Delay to deliveries in Uk

All Audi E-Tron Quattro related discussions
SM21

Delay to deliveries in Uk

Post by SM21 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:55 pm

Heard that there are further delays and we are now looking at June delivery in the UK

stumpypete

Re: Delay to deliveries in Uk

Post by stumpypete » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:48 am

I ordered mine yesterday, waiting for a build week. Sales guy says that the plan is to allocate build weeks at the end of the 2-week priority window.

Went for std e-tron with a 7k of options.

andyfromembsay

Post by andyfromembsay » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:57 am

I've sent an order to my lease co, but don't swap til September. I assumed that as a new model there's a risk that things'll be delayed so have got in there early! I also want the Launch edition as that seems to be good value. Surprised by how low the lease costs are compared with an ipace, which I was also looking at.

stumpypete

Post by stumpypete » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:56 am

I've got a build week for mine.....Week 9 (i.e. last week of February/first week of March). He expects my e-tron to be in my hands by early April, or possibly late March.

stumpypete

Post by stumpypete » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:29 pm

So I actually sat in an e-tron today at my dealer (wasn't allowed to drive it for lots of reasons). It was a German pre-prod car. It is nice, internally it feels like an updated Q7 with the A8 centre stack and externally it looks like a shorter Q7, most definitely looks and feels bigger than a Q5. Also confirmed that my car is actually in production (they were a little vague as to how far through it is, but it didn't have a VIN yet which is the end of the process). Also it appears that dealers are all getting 22kw chargers installed which will be a useful thing to know if travelling out of your usual area. So now it is just the waiting to be done (hopefully should have the car by middle of April, but the dealer were making lots of New Model/Brexit noises so we'll need to see what pans out)

Return to “Main Audi E-Tron Quattro chat”